We are looking for great team members!
- Deliver through the entire app life cycle from concept and design to release and support,
- Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet product deliverables,
- Implement reusable unit tests to ensure the integrity of on-going product quality,
- Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions and provide constructive feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of Android development (Applications published to Google Play, Amazon AppStore etc),
- Strong OOD/OOP skills based on Java programming language,
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK (Familiarity with Android API Level 8 and up preferred, Level 14 and up required),
- Expert knowledge of Android development tools and external libraries (ActionBarSherlock, SlidingMenu, Picasso, GSON, Volley),
- Experience developing asynchronous, multi-threaded Server-Client applications,
- Proven ability with SOAP, REST, JSON, XML,
- Knowledge of design patterns MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton and general design considerations,
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven),
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team,
- Self-starter can operate with minimal direction.
- UI/UX design skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.