We are looking for great team members!
Tmob commits to provide highest value for it’s customers. Their emerging needs will become upmost important and required to be cared with priority. The proposed position will be first line of contact with existing and new customers, will work very closely with them. Research and come up with new ways of connection and sales.
Tmob aims to be pioneer in new mobile technologies and release new products branded within company. With this position, customers need to be presented for the benefits of these new technologies at first hand.
Position is responsible for new account creation, find sales opportunities, product positioning, manage sales cycle, prepare offer, and close the deal. Besides new accounts position will be responsible for existing account relation management.
Below you will find some but not all actions required to be taken within this position:
- Take responsiblity for existing or new customer accounts & apps,
- Maintain Tmob’s existing customer relationships, plan and execute business meetings,
- Identify new sales opportunities,
- Follow up existing customers current applications and take action when an update or change is needed,
- Follow up new trends and mobile technologies, convey information to customers and consult for new opportunities,
- New Android or iOS release or new mobile technology trends will be your focus.You should be an expert of mobile app experience!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or a related fiel
- Prior experience, knowledge and success within Mobile commerce / Technology / Payment Systems vertical is a plus,
- Minimum of 4 years well-versed in the history and evolution of mobile app industry, understand modern best practices, and has the foresight to identify emerging trends,
- Strong chaser of mobilty world & technologies,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Works well with teams and has strong motivational skills,
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Click here to apply for this position via LinkedIn.