We live and breathe for technology and if you live and breathe for technology, we can change the world together!
WHAT WE NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Management, or other related fields,
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the accounting department,
- Knowledge of Luca, Microsoft Excel, and/or Google Sheets,
- Being familiar with working closely and communicating effectively with
- internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever-growing, and challenging startup environment,
- Sufficient command of English.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Playing a key role in the month-end and quarter-end close processes, including preparing journal entries and supporting reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to bank transactions,
- Assisting the accounting team in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies,
- Assisting with external audit requests, including preparation & review of schedules as assigned
- Maintaining communication with partners to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Remote work
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Continuously learning and development opportunities
- Extra vacation time
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Stock options available to qualified employees
- Private health insurance