WHAT WE NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or Graphic Design. Motion Graphics or Illustration experience is a plus.
- Have 3+ years of experience in a leading creative agency, advertising/marketing firm.
- Be a craftsman, with excellent typography, composition and text layout skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Work empathetically, put yourself in someone else’s shoes and see the world through their eyes, and create content they want to read.
- Be a proven strategic and organized visual storyteller who is comfortable pushing the limits of communication to connect emotionally with an audience.
- Prioritize and manage your time and workload across multiple projects at once, coordinating with internal teams and clients to set and meet deadlines.
- Having analytical thinking, solution, and result-oriented mindset.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- We are looking for a Communication Designer for Tmob and Mowico with a strong set of great conceptual design skills, a solid foundation in brand, identity, typography, art, and photo direction. Approach problems in a people-centered way to design communications that deliver better experiences. Working directly with our marketing and design teams.
- Think conceptually and innovate strategically to transform a brand position into a range of concepts that create a positive impact for our clients.
- Lead the creative process through the facilitation of concept ideation sessions, brainstorms, and creative discussions.
- Execute the visual strategy for the brand across consumer touchpoints including packaging, promotional materials, visual communications, eCommerce, and social media.
- Create print and digital assets for projects that include brand identity, visual identity systems, brand standards, and print applications.
- Build strong narratives for presentations with a particular emphasis on problem framing, storytelling, and sticky messaging.
- Supervise, support, and mentor other designers.
- Approving work, managing deadlines, providing design strategy, adhering to process, and mentoring development.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Remote work
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Continuously learning and development opportunities
- Extra vacation time
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Stock options available to qualified employees
- Private health insurance