WHAT WE NEED
- A degree from Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in process and business analysis.
- Experience in managing, analyzing, and/or developing business process projects.
- Preferably experienced in database and able to write SQL queries.
- Knowledgeable about application testing and testing processes.
- Capable of creating screen designs and flowcharts in applications such as Mockup, Balsamiq, Visio, and LucidChart.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel, and preferably experienced in MS Project, Visio, UML modeling, and Jira.
- Strong analytical thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented in documentation and planning.
- Proficient in English.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The candidate will be responsible for conducting technical infrastructure analysis in collaboration with the development team for the software projects that the company will develop.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Remote work
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Continuously learning and development opportunities
- Extra vacation time
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Stock options available to qualified employees
- Private health insurance