We live and breathe for technology and if you live and breathe for technology, we can change the world together!
WHAT WE NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Tracking tag implementation and best practices.
- An understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Understanding the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- SEO knowledge is a plus.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Routinely support our sales and marketing network on Hubspot.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Remote work
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Continuously learning and development opportunities
- Extra vacation time
- A competitive salary with great benefits
- Stock options available to qualified employees
- Private health insurance