We are looking for great team members!
- Study in computer science or similar,
- Team player with strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills,
- Available to work in flexible hours – part time,
- Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
- Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
- Responsive web development with CSS.
- Familiarity with differences in CSS 2 and CSS 3.
- Familiarity with a CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS.
- Knowledge of the DOM HTML objects and their properties.
- Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues (Firebug etc.)
- Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.
- Experience on WordPress development
- Designing visually appealing web pages, or mobile interfaces.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].