We are looking for great team members!
- Provide guidance on implementation and design best practices to other developers,
- Deliver through the entire app life cycle from concept and design to release and support,
- Implement product features within a team using best practices to meet product deliverables,
- Participate in Agile sprint planning sessions and provide constructive feedback,
- Help the Product Management team with high-level estimation and clarification of technical implementation of features,
- Source code review to keep and raise source code quality standards,
- Mentor development team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience on building applications for the Android and iOS platforms,
- Strong OOD/OOP skills based on Java and Objective-C programming languages,
- Knowledge of Android SDK,
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch library,
- Experience developing asynchronous, multi-threaded Server-Client applications,
- Proven ability with SOAP, REST, JSON, XML,
- Knowledge of design patterns MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton and general design considerations,
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven),
- Experience with Change Management Tools like Jira, ClearQuest,
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies,
- Self-starter can operate with minimal direction
- Easy-going and flexible individual who can integrate and function within a pre-existing team
- Experience practising contemporary software development methodologies: Agile, SCRUM.
- UI/UX design skills
- Knowledge of continuous integration, Jenkins, Sonar is a plus,
- Experience on JUnit and Android Test Frameworks like Robolectric,
- Experience with one of the mainstream Acceptance Testing frameworks (Appium, Robotium, Calabash, Espresso, …).
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].