tmob Tech Inc. Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to tmob Tech Inc.; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data tmob Tech Inc. may collect, how tmob Tech Inc. uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our websites, tmob Tech Inc. will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
– we may store and process personal data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
– we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a tmob Tech Inc. offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers’ needs.
tmob Tech Inc. will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
– is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
– is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
– is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
– is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
– is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on tmob Tech Inc. information technology systems.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
When you access our websites, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Web site from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this data and share it with our worldwide affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of our Web sites and improve their performance or content.
“Cookies” – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our websites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, tmob Tech Inc. uses technical and organizational security measures.