New Generation Payment SDK Platform
GSM-based mobile communication in Turkey began when Turkcell commenced operations in February 1994. Since then, it has continuously increased the variety of its services based on mobile voice and data communication, as well as on its quality levels, and as a result, its number of subscribers. As of 2015, Turkcell’s target has been to become an integrated communication and technology services player in the region, operating a converged mobile and fixed network platform and offering a wide range of innovative products and services. Turkcell believes that it is important to offer our consumer and corporate customers the full range of our mobile, fixed and broadband services to meet their expectations.
TURKCELL wanted to create a new mobile financial service in order to be one step ahead of its competitors. They wanted us to create a new system that include all the innovative functionalities exist in other mobile payment solutions but also to add new features which simplify its partners’ daily life and business integrating our mobile wallet platform. To sum up their objective was to create a new mobile payment platform to revolutionize the payment perception of all its partners and clients.
Believing in our source and our client’s objectives we built a new payment SDK running on our high performance and updated Wallet Platform and functional mobile application.
We built a new generation payment SDK with several different functionalities such as;
• Merchants are able to integrate the new SDK to their Applications, mobile web and Websites and receive the payments of their customers.
• Users can add their credit cards manually or scanning with their smartphone’s camera.
• Users are also able to carry out transactions with DCB (Direct Carrier Billing), Digital money and credit cards.
• Users are able to log in with OTP, card and Pin verification.
• Users are able to decide on the installment plans of the payment.
• Merchants can accept payments on mobile, credit cards and Direct Carrier Billing
• 3D verification with OTP
tmob’s mobile wallet platform has greatly simplified our mobile financial service development. The platform allows us to quickly gauge its impact, to integrate easily our new partners to the system, to develop new mobile tech solutions for our clients and much more. Best of all, it integrates a variety of payment solutions into one central platform, which makes our mobile financial service more proactive.