We are looking for great team members!
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements,
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings,
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications,
- Present design work to the design team, product team, and other executives for review and feedback.
- 4+ years of experience as a user interface designer,
- A strong proven portfolio creating great user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes,
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs is a plus,
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques,
- Experience leading and delivering full life cycle design projects, from design strategy through execution,
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver,
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.