We are looking for great team members!
- Working on developing and improving the existing mobile test automation environment such as test libraries, cross platform automation frameworks,
- Deliver the test automation tasks starting from developing test scripts to test execution on different platforms (Android, iOS and Windows Phone),
- Integrating Test Automation with Software Development Life Cycle as the last step of Continous Integration,
- Collaborate with project team members, subject matter experts, project managers, business owners to define and document test cases, scenarios, and scripts in alignment with business and system requirements in an environment of Agile/Scrum project management,
- Work closely with the mobile software development team to understand the needs of software testing in all phases of the development cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or similar proficiencies,
- Experience on analyzing, designing and implementing test automation environment,
- 2+ years of experience on Object Oriented Programming languages such as Java, C#,
- 2+ years of experience on scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Groovy,
- 1+ years of experience with one of the mainstream Mobile Application Acceptance Testing frameworks (Appium, Robotium, Calabash, Espresso, …),
- 1+ years of experience with Robot Framework and/or other tools/frameworks such as TestNG, HP QTP,
- Knowledge on functional testing and user acceptance testing,
- Knowledge on keyword-driven, data-driven and behavior-driven test automation script development,
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git, Maven),
- Experience with Change Management Tools like Jira etc.,
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB,
- Knowledge on continuous integration with Jenkins,
- Strong technical troubleshooting ability,
- Keen ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize numerous tasks,
- Strong time management, conflict resolution, team building and communications skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.