We are looking for great team members!
- Responsible of all quality assurance process, including usability and automation testing and business, analysis of overall method of operations of the company,
- Overseeing the test process, ensuring the overall quality of product,
- Leading a team of test engineers and business analysts technically,
- Reviewing requirements, working together with the busines analysts,
- Creating Project specific mobile test strategies,
- Collecting and overviewing test metrics and reporting these results to management,
- Guiding and training junior test/analyst staff,
- Improving the Agile/scrum test management cycle and process,
- Researching new tools and methods for mobile testing technologies,
- Ensuring a smooth Acceptance Tests on the customer side,
- Driving Appium and robot framework based mobile test automation system technically and product wise,
- Collaborating with test automation product owner to determine the test automation product roadmap and features,
- Taking responsibility of keeping the test automation product’s availability and health in both internal, Quality Assurance operations and in customer’s perspective.
- Experience in business and functional analysis,
- Knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration systems,
- Good understanding of the full software project lifecycle,
- Proven experience of test case definition and hands on execution,
- Experience of mentoring and supporting a team of test engineering during test plan and test execution,
- Experience of reporting test execution progress and status,
- Experience of collaborative testing techniques (TDD / BDD),
- Experince in working with agile teams (SCRUM),
- Strong time management, conflict resolution, team building and communications skills,
- Significant experience in using test automation tools (Appium, Selenium, SoapUI Pro, JMeter or similar).
- Experience on analyzing, designing and implementing test automation environment,
- Experience with one of the mainstream Mobile Application Acceptance Testing frameworks (Appium, Robotium, Calabash, Espresso, …),
- Experience with Robot Framework and/or other tools/frameworks such as TestNG, HP QTP,
- Experience in using and/or administering issue tracking and bug reporting tools (JIRA, Bugzilla, Bugtrack or similar).
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.