We are looking for great team members!
We’re looking for a User Experience Designer to take part in our design team who believes in the power of user-centered design, does not want to kick off any user experience design project without knowing anything about the users and is happy to tackle with complex design problems in a multidisciplinary environment.
If you become a part of our growing team, you’ll be responsible in user research and design phases of our projects by:
- Planning, conducting and analyzing user research;
- Creating experience maps, user flows, wireframes, design specifications of the system
- Making sure the visual designer & developers follow your design decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (visual communication design, graphic design, product design, human-computer interaction etc.),
- Have relevant experience in the field (in other words: you should know what a use case is, how a wireframe looks like, and how you should run an in-depth interview…),
- Have knowledge of the tools of your trade (Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools like Axure especially pen and paper…),
- Be an analytical and strategic thinker,
- Foster innovation within the team, which means encouraging each and every team member to follow innovative ways to tackle with everyday problems in our projects.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.