We are looking for great team members!
We’re looking for a user interface designer to take part in our design team who believes in the power of user-centered design, loves pixel-perfectness and is happy to tackle with complex design problems in a multidisciplinary environment.
If you become a part of our growing team, you’ll be responsible in different design phases of our projects by:
- Creating (mainly mobile) interface design concepts based on the output from user experience designers,
- Generating specification and guideline documents for the interface designs,
- Making sure the developers follow your design decisions,
- Present design work to the design team, product team, and other executives for review and feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (visual communication design, graphic design, etc.),
- Have relevant experience in the field (in other words: you should have mastered in dealing with a million Photoshop layers, you know how a wireframe looks like and how to prepare the documents for development fast & effectively.),
- Have knowledge of the tools of your trade (Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools like Axure, especially pen and paper…),
- Be an analytical and strategic thinker,
- Foster innovation within the team, which means encouraging each and every team member to follow innovative ways to tackle with everyday problems in our projects,
- A strong proven portfolio creating great user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes,
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs is a plus.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].